Thursday 20 June 2013

The Liebster Award!

I'd never heard of the Liebster Award before but I think it's a great way for new bloggers, like myself, to establish themselves in the blogging world and allow others to find new blogs and bloggers with similar loves and interests to their own. I was nominated by Sophie over at http://sophiesbooksandbeauty.blogspot.co.uk and I'm super excited to do it! 

What is the Liebster Award you ask?
1.) The Liebster Award is given to bloggers by other bloggers.
2) Each blogger should post 11 facts about themselves.
3.) Each blogger should answer the 11 questions that are asked by the nominating blogger.
4.) Choose 11 new bloggers to nominate for the award and link to them in this post. 
5.) Create 11 new questions for your nominees.
6.) Go to their blog and tell them they have been nominated by you.
7.) No tag back's.

11 Facts About Me:
1. I am studying Media and Sociology at the University of Brighton. 
2. I have a border terrier called Toby
3. I am extremely terrified of blood, I will pass out if I see it! 
4. I'm a tea addict. 
5. I have 9 piercings, 2 x lobes, tragus, rook, cartilage, conch and nose.
6. I love painting my nails and experimenting with different designs. 
7. I have 2 sisters. 
8. I've been with my boyfriend, Sam, for a year. 
9. I have a love for candles. 
10. I am allergic to carrots, kiwi, celery and cats! 
11. I love to quote Mean Girls ALL the time! 

Questions from Sophie:
1.) If you could go anywhere in the world, where would it be and why?
I would go to one of the Caribbean islands. So far I've been to St. Lucia 4 times, Cuba, twice, and Barbados! It is just such a beautiful place and the weather is perfect. White sandy beaches, smoking hot weather. It's the perfect place to relax and forget everything for a bit! Next time I'm to taking my boyfriend along with me! 
2.) MAC or Benefit?
MAC! My favourite two products that I swear by are Studio Sculpt Foundation and Studio Fix Pressed Powder both in NW25! 
3.) High end or high street?
I do love high end but being a student I've got to spend money sensibly so until I'm working full time it's high street for me! I'm the queen of finding the best bargains!
4.) What is your favourtite season?
I have to say Summer, although living in England we don't get the best weather. But it's a time when I go on holiday, get to be home for 4 months from Uni and see my boyfriend, friends and family.
5.) What is your favourite shop?
I change my mind when asked this question all the time! At the moment I have to say Primark! I've found so many gorgeous bargains this season, I just love going in there not knowing what I'm going to find. And at the moment I swear by their fake eyelashes for £1!! 
6.) Who is your favourite literature author?
I'm not really a big book reader so I hang my head in shame when I say I don't have one! 
7.) Favourite music?
I know it's a cliché when I say I like all types of music and can't really make a decision on a particular genre. I have a big love for Pink though, I must admit! 
8.) What's best for beauty bargains: Boots or Superdrug?
Definitely Superdrug hands down. Especially as they sell the MUA range!
9.) Do you prefer blogs that review high end, high street, or a mixture of both?
A mixture of both really. 
10.) Favourite nail polish make?
Barry M. The majority of my huge nail varnish collection is Barry M. 
11.) Would you like to make a career out of blogging?
I'd love to! Although that's a bit of a big jump as my blog is only 5/6 months old!

11 Bloggers I am nominating: 
1. Ash at ABeautyMoment
2. Louisa at FashionFumblings
3. Hannah at Glitter&Sparkle
4. Laura at TeaseFlutterPout
5. Sarah at TheBeautyDesk
6. Leigh at ALittlePieceofBeauty
7. Chantelle at TheGirlintheTartanScarf
8. India-Rae at RaeScarlettBlog
9. Olivia at OhMyOlivia
10. Jessica at PeachyNotes
11. Ashley at J'aimeOmbre

My Questions to my Nominees: 
1. When and why did you start blogging? 
2. If you were stranded on a desert island and you could only have one beauty product, what would it be and why?
3. If you could be an animal what would you be? 
4. What is your favourite high street store? 
5. What is your dream job? 
6. What is your everyday make up look?
7. Who is your favourite actor or actress? 
8. If you could have an unlimited supply of one beauty brand which brand would it be? 
9. What's your favourite fake eyelash brand? 
10. How many bloglovin followers do you have? 
11. What is your favourite item on your blog? 

Have fun nominees! 
Xo





1 comment:

  1. Great post Zooey :) In response to your comment on my blog, I would love to do a button swap, I've already put yours up in my sidebar :) xx

    http://undertheappletree18.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete