Friday 1 March 2013

Light Up Your Life.

I have a secret (well, not so secret now) obsession for candles. I just think they are so pretty. I love sitting in bed with a few candles dotted around the room and the ones I have lit at the moment smell absolutely gorgeous. When I moved in to my room at Uni I found that it didn't feel like it was MINE, so I decided that I would buy some candles that matched my bedding in order to bring a bit more colour to my pretty plain room. Candles are also great to use when having a relaxing bath but sadly in my Uni house there are only showers so I have to make do with relaxing in bed with my candles. But as soon as I get home for Easter Break I will be spending hours soaking in the bath with as many candles as I can get around the side and have a good relaxing pamper! 

You too can lighten up your life with candles like mine for great prices at high street stores such as Pound Land, Sainsburys and Primark.


2 comments:

  1. Such pretty candles! Have you tried Yankee Candles at all? Been meaning to try them for ages.

    Good luck with the blogging, I am also a newbie blogger!

    www.aaarrraaa.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pink candle holder. Very cute!

    Thanks for following my blog by the way :)

    Laura-Jane x

    ReplyDelete